TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• First Jackpot Draw approximately 6.30pm
• Second Jackpot Draw approximately 7.30pm
• Promotion Host will announce the draw is about to take place prior to a draw.
• Promotion host will announce the basic terms and conditions of the membership draw before a member’s
number is selected using the members rewards terminal.
• Should a member be drawn from the Virtual barrel, and this member is present, the member is to make their way to the Promotion host in a reasonable amount of time as determined by the promotion host.
• If a winner is present, they must produce their current membership card and sign the appropriate paperwork
before receiving their cash prize.
• If a membership is selected that is in Grace, there will be no redraw as that member is still entitled to renew their membership up until 30th of April after that date the number will then become unused. In chance that member in grace is onsite at the time of the draw and renews their membership within the time frame allocated by the promotion host prior to the random selection, they will be eligible to claim the prize.
• Proposed and Suspended members are not eligible to win the members draw. Contractors who are actively
providing services at the time of the Members Draw are also not eligible to win the members Draw whilst on duty.
• Should the need arise where the Venue has reached its capacity on the night of the draw, as set out in the
Covidsafe Industry Plan, the club will stop additional members from entering until it is safe to allow more members into the building. In the event a member’s name is drawn, and that member is waiting to enter the club, the member is still be eligible to win the draw should their name be drawn from the barrel. This will ONLY occur when capacity limits have been reached.
• Should the amount of the Members Draw exceed $5000, the winner has the choice of taking up to $5000 in cash and the balance being paid by cheque the following day.
• $250 will be added to the jackpot after each draw that is not claimed.
• The starting amount for the Members Draw is $1000 and will ‘cap’ at $50,000.
• If the Jackpot reaches $50,000 the residual balance of $1000 will have $250 per draw added. When the $50,000 is won, the backup draw will start at the amount of residual balance.
• The Jackpot amount for the week will be displayed on the club’s website.
• In the event of a dispute, the decision of Nerang RSL Management is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
CONSOLATION DRAW RULES:
• Members will receive a Virtual Entry by swiping their Active members card through a rewards terminal at any
time between 4pm to 8pm on Thursday evenings.
• The prize is $150 cash
• Time of Draw approximately 8.00pm
• Promotion Host will announce the Draw is about to take place prior to the Draw
• Promotion Host will announce the Draw is to take place & the member drawn will have a reasonable amount of
time, as determined by the promotion host, to present themselves to the host with their current membership
• If the member drawn is not on the premises subsequent draws will take place until a winner is found.
• Once a winner has been found they must produce their current membership card & sign the appropriate '
paperwork, they can claim their prize.
• Proposed and Suspended members are not eligible to win the Members Consolation Draw. Contractors who are
actively providing services at the time of the Members Consolation Draw are also not eligible to win whilst on
• In the event of a dispute, the decision of Nerang RSL Management is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.