1. Promotion is only open to financial members of the Nerang RSL and Memorial Club.
2. The promotion will start on Friday the 28th of May 2021 at 10:00 am.
3. The promotion will end at 3:59pm on Sunday the 29th of August 2021.
4. The Major Prize will be drawn on Sunday the 29th of August at approximately 4:00pm.
5. The major prize is a Toyota Yaris Ascent Sport, 6 months registration and all on road costs.
HOW TO ENTER AND CLAIMING PRIZE
6. To be eligible to receive a Virtual ticket, members must insert their current, financial Nerang RSL Members card into a Gaming Machine, (It is the player’s responsibility to enter their Pin number and activate their playing session) OR give their members card to staff when purchasing any product within the club.
7. ONE (1) Ticket to the draw will be credited to a member account every time cumulative Turnover of $200 is achieved on a Gaming Machine OR a cumulative $20 POS spend has been made during the promotional period.
8. The number of Virtual tickets a member has earned can be viewed by swiping their card at the Kiosk and looking under Draw entries.
9. The Major Draw will take place in the Gaming Room at The Nerang RSL and Memorial Club, 69 Nerang Street, Nerang, QLD 4211 at approximately 4 pm on Sunday the 1st of August 2021.
10. The draw will be conducted by spinning the virtual wheel at which time when completed the members name will be read out and announced as the winner of the Major Prize.
11. To Claim the prize the member must be present at the time of the draw and be able to produce their current, financial membership card within in a reasonable amount of time. At this time, the compere will ascertain that the member is the correct member and announce them as the winner of the Major Prize If the member drawn is not present a redraw will occur until a winner has been found.
12. All entries earned during the promotion period will remain in the draw for the length of the promotion.
13. On the day of the draw, members are required to swipe their membership card through the Rewards Swipe terminals to validate their Virtual tickets.
14. If for any reason relating to the COVID-19 restrictions, the Nerang RSL and Memorial Club reserves the right to adjust any part of this promotion prior to the draw date.
15. The decision of Nerang RSL Management is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. All entries are non-transferable.
17. The Nerang RSL will not be held liable for the loss of electronic entries due to a malfunction of terminal or equipment.
18. This promotion is not intended for excluded gaming patrons and minors.
19. Once a Winning Member has been drawn from the Barrel, the winning member will be presented with details of where and how to claim their prize. The Major Prize will be available from Hinterland Toyota Nerang.
20. From this point onwards all transactions will be between Hinterland Toyota and the major prize winner. A Hinterland Toyota representative will ensure all change of ownership, registration and any relevant paperwork is completed, and the delivery of the car to the winner’s possession.
21. The promoter is the The Nerang RSL and Memorial Club.