Nerang RSL aims to contribute to the social cohesion of the community by:
- Providing support to projects or service providers that improve the health and welfare of less advantaged community members
- Support the initiatives that broaden the scope of sports participation within the local community
- Support initiatives that increase and broaden the scope of arts, music and cultural participation and development within the local community
- Support and encourage community groups who actively participate in the development of community activities
- Support and develo innovate responses to identify community issues that impact on family life
- Provide support to community issues that deliver community events
Does your group need assistance in the 2024 year?
- Submissions open 01st January 2024
- Applications close on 24th April 2024
- Forms will be made available for download on this page or for collection from the front desk
- Successful applicants will be notified by mail after the round has closed
- Formal presentation takes place in (approximately) July each year
- Funds are disbursed after formal presentation takes place
- Nerang RSL reserves the right to use images obtained throughout the funding process for promotional purposes.
- Management decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into