RULES & GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
SO, YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
· You will have 7 Minutes to eat 10 wings
· The person who eats all 10 wings within the 7 minutes in the shortest amount of time will be declared the winner
· If no one can eat all 10 wings within 7 minutes, then the winner will be the person who has eaten the most wings.
· In the unlikely event of a draw, a tie-breaker competition will take place, the tie breaker competition will be improvised by the event host – did someone say Hot Potato?
· All wings must be clean of meat
· You must stay seated for the full duration of the challenge
· You must eat the chicken wings off the bone (no picking the meat off)
· You must use your fingers to eat the wings, the use of utensils is not allowed
· Gloves cannot be worn during the challenge
· You may not wipe the sauce off the chicken wings
· You must complete and sign the disclaimer prior to the challenge
· You cannot start the challenge prior to the starting signal
· You cannot wipe your mouth with any form of cloth or clothing including napkins during the challenge
· You cannot go to the bathroom during the challenge
· “Chipmunking” is not permitted, you must show an empty mouth before your completion time will be verified by the judge
· Contestants must not leave the table at any time during the competition. Those who do will instantly be disqualified
· Liquids can be consumed as part of the competition and can only be supplied by the Nerang RSL. No dairy permitted.
· Contestants must place each and every finished chicken wing bone in wing receptacle bowl
· Contestants may not make physical contact with any other competitor at any time during the challenge, but what you do in your spare time is up to you.
· The challenge must be witnessed and timed by an authorised judge
· Vomiting will result in instant disqualification and total shame
· In the event of a dispute, the decision of Nerang RSL Management is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to